Power Rankings: Best First Date Locations In SWLA
SWLA has so much to offer when it comes to dating like amazing food, beautiful nature backdrops, and much more. But where are the best locations for a first date in SWLA? We'll answer that question today.
Last week, we ranked po-boy sandwiches all across Louisiana. How did your favorite po-boy fare? Click here to find out.
Patrick's Power Rankings happens every Wednesday at 8:30am on Mikey O in the Morning.
Patrick's Best First Date Locations in SWLA:
5. Altitude Trampoline Park - Have a blast jumping in foam pits, playing dodge ball, and much more. A great, innocent first date.
4. Sam Houston Jones Park - Enjoy a picnic, a bike ride, rent a kayak, or feed the animals in the park, like deer and ducks.
3. Local Casinos - There are so many things to do on a first date here like eat, drink, gamble, or hit the beaches.
2. 121 Artisan Bistro - If you're looking for a more intimate setting for your first date, this is the place. A very nice atmosphere, and you can both create a brick oven pizzette together.
1. Lake Charles Carriages - Perfect for a cool night. Bring some hot chocolate and a blanket, and enjoy a peaceful ride through beautiful downtown Lake Charles.
Honorable Mention: Rikenjaks - Enjoy live music, trivia night, bingo, and great food.