Places Where Crawfish Prices Have Dropped In SWLA
Looking for some spicy crawdads around town? We have a list of restaurants and drive-thrus all across SWLA that have dropped their prices.
Crawfish Fun Fact:
I found this article that says the oldest fossil records show crawfish burrows in Australia from over 115 yeas ago. Crawfish farming didn't start to catch on until the 1960s and today Louisiana provides 70-90% of the crawfish consumed in the USA.
The crawfish prices around your town are frequently updated on The Crawfish App website.
Here are restuarants and drive-thrus in SWLA that have dropped their crawfish prices:
- Bourq's Fresh Seafood (LC) - $5.99/1LB boiled, $4.25/1LB live
(was $6.99/1LB boiled, $5.00/1LB live)
- Cody's Crawfish Shop (Sulphur) - $6.49/1LB boiled, $4.19/1LB live
($6.99/1LB boiled, $4.25/1LB live)
- LeBleu's Landing (Sulphur) - $7.32/1LB boiled
(was $8.30/1LB boiled)
- Richard's Boudin & Seafood Mart (Sulphur) - $7.32/1LB boiled
(was $7.99/1LB boiled)
- Circle 7 Seafood (LC) - $6.97/1LB boiled
(was $7.97/1LB boiled)
I'm not much of a crawfish eater, but I love the potatoes, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and corn that are boiled with the crawfish. Where are your favorite places to get the extras boiled with your mudbugs? Let us in know in the comments of our Facebook post.