Man Dancing on Power Lines Gets Shocked [VIDEO]
I remember losing my electricity once because a squirrel got fried while running down a power line. It wasn't the squirrel's fault. I'm sure no one had ever explained to it what was in those wires. You gotta think most humans do know what those wires carry though. This guy now knows how that squirrel felt.
This guy is very athletic and it's impressive to a point. He just did not know when to quit.He is certainly entertaining at first; but horrifying in the end. This might be a good one to use to educate your kids to never play near power lines.