Make The Cheesecake Factory’s Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Whenever I fly into San Fransisco to visit my family, I always try and sneak in a stop at The Cheesecake Factory. I love their lettuce wraps, their delicious shrimp appetizers, their wonderful entries I mean, I could sing you the menu, but one thing that The Cheesecake Factory does better than anyone else is sweets. Not just cheesecakes, but their brunch options are spectacular too.
Since we are all dealing with the pandemic one way or the other, many of us have found ourselves at home with a lot of spare time on our hands. I don't know about you but I have been cooking a lot lately. Several companies are releasing their coveted recipes, and now we have the Cinamon Pancake recipe from Cheesecake Factory. Check out the recipe below according to The Cheesecake Factory's website.
3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tbl Baking Powder
1 tsp Kosher Salt
2 cups Buttermilk
2 ea. Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Tbls. Vegetable Oil
2 tsp. Vegetable Oil
1 cup Cinnamon Swirl
½ cup Vanilla Icing
Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Place the flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir all of the ingredients together until evenly combined. Set aside.
- Pour the buttermilk into another mixing bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla, and oil into the bowl.
- Add the flour mix into the bowl with the buttermilk. Continue to fold the ingredients together until evenly combined with a few small lumps remaining in the batter. Do not over mix the batter.
- Heat 1/4 tsp. of vegetable oil on a griddle or in a large non-stick pan. Using a 4 oz. ladle, pour the batter onto the griddle or into the non-stick pan, forming one pancake that is 6” in diameter.
- Drizzle equal amounts of cinnamon swirl onto each pancake in a spiral motion.
- Cook the pancakes for approximately 2-1/2 minutes or until the edges begin to dry and puff up with little air bubbles will start appearing over the top surface of the pancakes.
- Flip each pancake over and continue to cook for another 1-1/2 minutes or until done.
- Place two pancakes onto each serving plate. Drizzle the vanilla icing and sprinkle the powdered sugar over each stack of pancakes.
*Vanilla Icing is available at most major grocery stores.
To make the cinnamon swirl:
Yield: 1 cup
3 Tbls. Butter
5 oz. Brown Sugar
¾ tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tbl. Cream
Melt the butter in a small pot. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon into the pot and cook until the sugar melts.
Add the cream into the pot and whisk to incorporate.