Power Rankings: The Best Beers Brewed In Louisiana
Beer is a subject near and dear to SWLA's heart, but what are the best beers in Louisiana? We tackle that age-old question today.
Last week we ranked hamburger joints all across SWLA. How did your favorite burger spot fair? Click here to find out.
We thought it would be fun to Power Rank Louisiana brewed beers. I'm not a fan of beer, however, if I'm going to try one it needs to be citrusy, light, crisp, and refreshing. With that being said, our Sports Director Patrick Frey will be alone voting on this one.
Patrick's Best Louisiana Beers:
5. Envie (Parish Brewing Company)
4. Louisiana Lager (Crying Eagle Brewing)
3. Reve Coffee Stout (Parish Brewing Company)
2. Cane Break (Parish Brewing Company)
1. Ghost In The Machine (Parish Brewing Company)
Honorable Mention: Voodoo (Tin Roof Brewing)
Next week, we'll be power ranking the best fried chicken in SWLA.
Who has the best fried chicken? We'll dive into that next week!
Essential Items for Your Hurricane Kit