The Top 5 Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Sulphur, Louisiana
This crawfish season has been better than expected and there are plenty of places to get this Cajun delicacy here in Sulphur.
Looking for some spicy mudbugs around town? We have a list of restaurants and drive-thrus that have the best prices.
Crawfish Fun Fact: I found this article that says the oldest fossil records show crawfish burrows in Australia from over 115 years ago. Crawfish farming didn't start to catch on until the 1960s and today Louisiana provides 70-90% of the crawfish consumed in the USA.
Here Are The Top 5 Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Sulphur:
5. Boulet's Boil-N-Go- $4.99 per pound boiled; $4.49 for 10 lbs. or more.
4. Paradise Daiquiris - $4.75 per pound boiled.
3. Koonce’s Krawfish - $4.69 per pound boiled; $4.29 Ice Chest.
2. T Jim’s Seafood & Boil-N-Go - $3.89 per pound boiled
1. Rouses Market - $2.59 per pound boiled; $2.39 for 10 lbs or more.
These are the latest prices that we have, if your business is on the list and you have changed your prices, please reach out to Mikey.O@929thelake.com.
I'm not much of a crawfish eater, but I love the potatoes, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and corn that are boiled with the crawfish. Where are your favorite places to get the extras boiled with your mudbugs? Let us in know in the comments of our Facebook post.