Poll Results: The Best Places To Get Ice Cream In Lake Charles, Louisiana
Everybody is looking for a way to beat the heat this summer and we asked our listeners who had the best ice cream in Lake Charles to help you cool down.
Ice Cream Fun Facts:
- It takes 12 pounds of milk to produce just 1 gallon of ice cream.
- The average number of licks to finish a scoop of ice cream is 50.
- The country that consumes the most ice cream is USA, followed by Australia then Norway.
- The most popular flavor is vanilla, then chocolate.
We asked our listeners on Facebook where the best places in Lake Charles were to get some ice cream:
The Best Places To Get Ice Cream In Lake Charles:
5. Chick-fil-A (directions)
4. Lake Area Adventures (directions)
3. Maplewood Burgers (directions)
2. Incredible Edible Sno-Balls (directions)
1. Marble Slab Creamery (directions)
Honorable Mentions That Are Located Outside Of Lake Charles From Your Votes:
- Cheeson's Grocery - Grand Lake
- Dairy Barn - Sulphur
- Brickhouse - Sulphur
If your favorite place to get ice cream in Lake Charles didn't make the list, comment their name on our post on Facebook and shout them out.