Top Ten Best Seafood Restaurants in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Where are the best seafood restaurants in Lake Charles to snag some amazing shrimp dishes?
Shrimp is the most popular of the seafood proteins in America and especially here in the Gulf States. It's considered a healthy meat low in calories and high in omega-3, calcium, iodine, and protein levels. Shrimp is also known to be good for the circulatory system.
I set out on a mission to find the best seafood restaurants in our town. Some people like using Yelp, but I'm a Trip Advisor guy myself.
Trip Advisor's Top Ten Best Seafood Restaurants in Lake Charles:
- Steamboat Bill's - 4.5 circles
- Landry's Seafood House - 4.5 circles
- Seafood Palace - 4.5 circles
- Chart House - 4.5 circles
- Mazens - 4.5 circles
- Pat's of Henderson - 4 circles
- Leonard's Food Quarters - 4.5 circles
- Tia Juanitas's - 4.5 circles
- Mr. Bill's Seafood Express - 5 Circles
- Drago's Seafood Restaurant at L'Auberge Lake Charles - 4.5 Circles
You may be asking yourself why some restaurants rank higher than others on the list but have a lower ranking. Trip Advisor will rank a restaurant that has a ton of reviews higher over another restaurant that has a few reviews even though the scores should suggest otherwise. I think this is very fair because anyone can get their family and friends to give their restaurant a five-circle review even if the food doesn't deserve it. That's not a dig on any restaurant on this list; I'm just explaining why having more reviews carries more weight in Trip Advisor's rankings.
So let's go out support these local restaurants and chow down on America's favorite seafood.