Teachers Soundoff On The Stupidest Questions They’ve Heard
If you've been holding on to a dumb question, today is the day to let it fly, whether that's in the classroom or at the board room meeting.
Here Are Some Particularly Stupid Questions Teachers Have Heard:
- Are bears still real?
- Can you get from America to Africa on a jet ski?
- What are those pyramid shaped things in Egypt called?
- If there's a speed of light, what's the speed of dark?
- Is breast milk 1% or 2%?
- If you're sterile, can you pass that on to your children?
- Where is the Great Wall of China?