SWLA 4th Of July Weather Forecast
Obviously the big question on everyone's mind is how the SWLA is weather going to be on Independence Day. We'll run it down for ya right here.
We're a little more than 3 days away from the 4th, and you know how unpredictable SWLA weather can be, so don't get too excited just yet.
- Wednesday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph.
- Independence Day: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 75.
Whatever the forecast is going to be come Thursday, these next things still remain the same:
- Have a plan in place. Don't drink and drive.
- Fireworks and alcohol don't mix well.
- Be safe and keep the people around you safe.
Have a happy and safe 4th of July and please remember to take a moment to remember and pay respect everyone who has played a part in making the United States of America the greatest country on the face of this planet.