Songs To Wash Your Hands To For 20 Seconds
You're supposed to wash your hands for 20 seconds, which is the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice.
But I'm tired of singing Happy Birthday and you probably are too, so I've done the very important public service of compiling other songs with roughly 20-second choruses to sing.
Here are the Top Five:
- Love on Top - Beyonce
- Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
- Raspberry Beret - Prince
- Jolene - Dolly Parton
- Africa - Toto
- Stayin' Alive - The BeeGees (which is also the ideal tempo for CPR!)
- Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
- Bohemian Rhapsody's operatic interlude up to the word "monstrosity"
- Come On, Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
- Baby Shark up to and including Daddy Shark (a little long)
- Her Majesty - The Beatles
- Truth Hurts - Lizzo
- Mr. Brightside- The Killers
- The theme from Gilligan's Island
- Bad Romance - Lady Gaga (the RA RA part but it's a couple of seconds short by my count)
- All Star - Smash Mouth
- Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
- Old Town Road - Lil Nas X