POLL: We Have A New Worst Halloween Candy For 2023
Remember back to your trick-or-treating days, what candy in your pail or sack was automatically thrown in the trash?
The reigning, defending worst Halloween Candy Champion has once again reclaimed their spot at the top in 2023 for the second year in a row.
The website CandyStore.com has released its annual list of the worst Halloween candies, which is voted on by more than 15,000 of its customers.
The Worst Halloween Candies For 2023:
1. Circus Peanuts: Circus Peanuts continues its dominating ways at the top of the list.
2. Candy Corn: Hanging in at #2 for the second year in a row.
3. Necco Wafers: Could Necco Wafers be the next big player in the worst Halloween candy list? #5 in 2021, #4 in 2022, and now #3 in 2023.
4. Peanut Butter Kisses: Down from #3 last year.
5. Wax Coke Bottles: Up one spot from #6 last year. Yes, they still exist.
6. Mary Janes: Up from #7 last year. They're a chewy peanut butter and molasses taffy-type candy.
7. Smarties: Down one spot from #6 last year.
8. Black Licorice: Up one spot from #9 last year.
9. Bit-O-Honey: A new entry to the list arises in 2023.
10. Tootsie Rolls: Down two spots from last year at #8.
The 10 Best Halloween Candies:
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Hot Tamales
- Sour Patch Kids
- Hershey bars
- Kit Kats
Unique Pop Culture Halloween Costume Ideas for 2023
Gallery Credit: Ryan Reichard