Don’t Ever Do These Things On An Airplane
Flying used to be so much fun, a treat. Now it's just a gigantic hassle, with zero customer service and tons of stress just to get where you're going.
If you want to be a courteous passenger, there are a few things you should never do when flying the friendly skies. Thanks to USA Today for the tips!
- Try new medications for the first time. Always do a test run at home first. You don't want to be 35,000 feet in the air when you discover that you're allergic to that new wonder drug, do you?
- Not listen to the safety brief. It's important, pay attention.
- Joke about bombs. This will get you personally acquainted with Homeland Security real fast.
- Recline your seat after food or snacks have been served. Be courteous, y'all.
- Drink too much. This can get you thrown off the plane, or even arrested, depending on how obnoxious you are.
- Eat food that smells strongly. Nothing makes for a more unpleasant flight than sitting next to someone who has a meal that reeks. Ugh.
- Overuse the flight attendant call button. You are not the only person who needs their attention , if it's not an emergency, just be patient.
- Store your carry on in a bin that's not where you are sitting. Chaos will ensue when trying to de board if you're not courteous and store yours near where your seat is.
- Put your bag in the overhead when it can actually go under the seat. Again, just be nice about this.
- Take your shoes off in flight. Why would you subject the people around you to this??? If you have bromodosis, which means your feet stink, don't even think about it.
- Hogging space. We're all cramped, and if you are abusing your space, it just makes it uncomfortable for everyone.