Most Popular Cocktails From All 50 States
A new study, from Versus Reviews, found the most popular cocktail in every state. And the two most popular drinks are the Whiskey Sour and Long Island Iced Tea, which were both number one in six states.
No matter how sophisticated cocktails get, at the end of the day, most people just want something that's super sweet and hides the taste of the booze.
The survey were based on Google Searches, here's the top 5:
- Whiskey Sour. It was the most popular in six states.
- Long Island Iced Tea, also six states.
- Moscow Mule, five states.
- Tequila Sunrise, four states.
- Mimosa, four states.
The most popular cocktails from states around us:
- Texas - Paloma
- Arkansas - Mojito
- Oklahoma - Long Island Ice Tea
- Mississippi - Tom Collins
- Alabama - Mint Julep
Louisiana's favorite cocktail:
Below is a map with all 50 states and their favorite cocktails:
Did your favorite cocktail make the list? Let us know in the comments!
For the full article, click here.