Top 7 Most Annoying Christmas Songs
Every year, people get either excited for Christmas music starting around Thanksgiving or they want to pull their hair out. I personally don't mind Christmas songs, but I would rather listen to them closer to Christmas. Whether you love Christmas music or hate it, we can all agree some songs just shouldn't be played.
Here are the top seven most annoying Christmas songs according to Google:
1) Wham! - Last Christmas
2) Band Aid - Do They Know Its Christmas
3) Paul McCartney - Simply Having A Wonder Christmas Time
4) Bret Michaels - Jingle Bells
5) Madonna - Santa Baby
6) John Denver - Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk This Christmas
7) Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
With only a week till Christmas, I can guarantee you will hear one or all of these. The best way to avoid being annoyed is to annoy someone else. It's the gift that keeps on giving!