Things To Know For McNeese First Home Football Game This Saturday
The 2022 college football season is in full swing. It's hard to believe that we are already entering week number three of the season. The McNeese Cowboys football team is finally getting to head home after having the first two games of the year on the road.
The pokes have already played Montana State and Rice in this young season. The Cowboys are coming for the first time in the 2022 season with a record of 0-2 and will be looking to get their first win of the year here at home.
That is where you come in. We need Lake Charles and Southwest Louisiana to show up and show your support for the Cowboys and new head football coach Gary Goff. Here are some things to know about Saturday's game.
- The Cowboy Block Party concert is Friday night, September 16th featuring the Chee Weez on the corner of Common & McNeese Street at the Noland Pavilion. The concert is free! Click HERE for all the details.
- The game will kick off at 7:00 pm -- It will be the first night game for McNeese in over two years and they will host Alcorn State.
- You must have a parking pass to park in certain lots on campus and around the stadium
- Tailgating will start early on Saturday morning and the Cowboy walk will happen through the tailgate area Saturday afternoon.
- For tickets, call 337-562-4MSU or stop by the Jack Dolland Fieldhouse located in front of the football stadium to get yours.
So get out to the stadium Saturday and help us root the pokes onto victory! Geaux POKES!
Famous McNeese Alumni