The Top Excuses For Being Late To Work This Morning
Daylight saving time can be tricky, especially if you don't own a smart phone or you've been living under a rock for the past year with no WIFI connection!
The Top Excuses For Being Late To Work This Morning (in no specific order):
- You forgot that it's NEXT week that your boss is on vacation.
- Your dog suddenly developed anxiety about you watching him poop.
- There was an especially gripping "Today" show segment on zesty low fat vegan fajitas.
- Even though it was well past midnight, you were really making headway in your Facebook argument on gun control.
- You had to park far away because you forgot your counterfeit handicap placard.
- You overslept dreaming about having a job where the boss isn't a complete and total moron.
- Losing that hour meant it took you that much longer to finish "Party of Five" on Netflix.
- You finally let go of your New Year's resolution to show up on time.
- Halfway to the office you realized, "Oops, no pants!"
- You're a millennial and you were still upset that no one gave you a trophy for almost being on time yesterday.
Did you have to use any of these this morning? If you have a better one that you've used, let us know in the comments!