“Quarantine’s Over” July Pub Crawl Supports SWLA Firefighters
Stop, Drop, and Crawl with the Hellfighters Combat Challenge Team in July. This challenge team is a non-profit organization of Southwest Louisiana Firefighters, who travel around the United States competing in the Scott Firefighter Combat Challenge.
They said, "Quarantine is over, let's drink!"
This July 11, come support the SWLA Firefighters Association on a pub crawl. Participants will move together while stopping at nine local pubs. You are encouraged to dress up in your craziest outfits, tutus included.
Here is some facts you need to know:
- You must be 21 or over to purchase a wrist band. (They will be checking)
- A tax deductible receipt will be available on request
- It is suggested you take a Lyft to Rickenjacks where the crawl starts. Taxi coupons will be given with wristband purchase. (Do not drink and drive, please)
- Refunds will be available up to July 10.
Now for the fun part. The crawl will feature nine bars and include one shot from each. Bars will have drink specials for participants to enjoy. At the end of the crawl, there will be a huge party with live music, food, and more drink specials.
The crawl will start at Rickenjacks for registration at 5:00pm. They will be leaving at 5:45pm for the next stop. Wristbands are $27 per band, which you can purchase here.
Pub crawl bars from start to finish:
- Cooler's Icehouse
- Bad Apple Saloon
- Surprise with Photo Opportunity
- Panorama Downtown