Louisiana Shoppers Are Planning To Spend Hundreds This Memorial Day Weekend
Memorial Day Weekend is upon us, and Louisiana residents are pulling out the grills and getting the pools ready for a party.
The website Retail Me Not released a list of 100+ Memorial Day weekend sales for you to take advantage of.
Here are some shopping statistics over the Memorial Day weekend:
1. 40% of Louisiana residents intend to shop at Memorial Day sales.
2. This weekend, Louisiana residents anticipate spending $356 on average.
3. This weekend, 42% of shoppers plan to snag stuff for themselves. 40% said they will be shopping for their kid(s), 37% will pick up products for their spouse or significant, and 29% will pick up something for their friends.
4. According to the survey, 33% of respondents expect to buy clothing, while 61% plan to spend money on food and drinks.
5. Walmart, Amazon, and Target are the top three retailers that consumers intend to visit this Memorial Day weekend.