Dog-Friendly Restaurants In Lake Charles, Louisiana
Sometimes you just want to go out and eat with your best friend. One who never judges you, loves you unconditionally, and most important of all loves to eat...your dog.
Okay, there has to be a disclaimer that comes with this article. We didn't call the restaurants on this list to confirm their pet policy, however, we did research dog-friendly restaurants in Lake Charles on Yelp and Bring Fido, which is a website dedicated to listing hotels, restaurants, and other establishments that will allow your dog to accompany you. With that said, check out our list below and enjoy some great food with your best buddy.
Dog-Friendly Restaurants In Lake Charles, Louisiana:
- Rikenjaks Brewing Company - a microbrewery that serves a wide variety of food from burgers to tacos. Rikenjaks is also known for always having music performances out of their outside patio.
- The Bekery - a bakery that also serves breakfast and sandwiches and soups for lunch.
- Bisou Lounge - a lounge with a full bar. They serve brunch, burgers, sandwiches, and more.
- Stellar Beans - a coffee & tea joint that also serves breakfast, brunch, and sandwiches.
- Mellow Mushroom - a pizza parlor that also serves sandwiches, burgers, beer & wine, and has vegan options.
- Paul’s Rib Shack - a BBQ restaurant specializing in smoked meats. They also serve sandwiches, burgers, and gumbo.
- Pujo Street Cafe - a restaurant that specializes in Louisiana cuisine. They serve all your Cajun favorites from gumbo to seafood dishes.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - wings, burgers, beer, and TVs. Their outside seating is dog-friendly.
- Panera Bread - a restaurant that focuses on clean eating. They serve salads, wraps, soups, sandwiches, coffees & teas, and baked goods.
- Panorama Music House - a music venue that doubles as a restaurant. They serve delicious food, craft beers & cocktails. Panorama is also known for having live music, games, a pet-friendly patio, and more.
- Botsky's - a restaurant specializing in hotdogs and hamburgers. They have outside tables that are dog-friendly.
All the establishments on the list above are going to want you to eat outside on their patio with your dog, because Louisiana doesn't law pets inside restaurants.
If you know of another dog-friendly restaurant that didn't make our list, please shout them out in the comments on our Facebook post so we can add them to the list.
Essential Cajun Survival Kit
Top Ten Louisiana Cities To Retire In