Christmas Shipping- How To Get Gifts There On Time!
If you have family or friends that aren't in driving distance, it's too late to ship your gifts regular ground. However, you still have shipping options so that those presents arrive in time to make it under the tree by Christmas morning.
There are several "if-then" statements on the FedEx "Last Day To Ship" page. The short-version-deadline list is:
- Tues 12/20- Express Save
- Thur 12/22- Two-Day Shipping
- Fri 12/23- Standard Overnight
Some areas have same-day delivery. Contact FedEx.
- Mon 12/19- 3-day Select
- Wed 12/21- 2nd Day Air
- Thur 12/22- Next Day Air for delivery on 12/23
- Thur 12/22- 2nd Day Air for deliver on 12/24 (MUST use Saturday delivery option)
- Fri 12/23- Next Day Air for delivery on 12/24 (MUST use Saturday delivery option)
The UPS website allows you to calculate the time and cost for shipping a package, and it allows you to track your package.
There are also locally owned UPS Store's that can help you with the whole process.