Children’s Day Festivities This Saturday In Lake Charles
Children’s Day is a showcase of fun things for families to see and do in Southwest Louisiana.
- WHEN: 10am to 1pm
- WHERE: The Lake Charles/Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau
Groups with displays and activities include:
- Painting with a Twist
- Girl Scouts of Louisiana – Pines to the Gulf
- Altitude Trampoline Park
- Karate for Kids
- Calcasieu Public Library
- Friends of SWLA National Wildlife Refuges
- The Little Gym of Lake Charles
- The Children’s Museum
- Louisiana Choral Foundation
- Master Choi Taekwon Do
- Sulphur Parks & Recreation
- Hobo Hotel Inc.
- Club Tabby
- D-Bat Lake Charles
- Creole Nature Trail All-American Road
- Ally-Gator Book Bites
- Bayou Magic Fun Center
- City of Lake Charles’ Recreation & Parks, Lake Charles Fire Department
- Rockefeller Refuge with baby gators
Gumbeaux Gator, Southwest Louisiana’s Goodwill Ambassador, will be on site along with refreshments and pizza from Papa John’s.
This event is free to the public and is in conjunction with National Tourism Week!