10 Good Jobs That Don’t Require a Degree
There's no substitute for a college degree, but there are jobs with decent pay out there without a degree. Of course, all these jobs require training and some school, just not a four year degree.
Here are the Top 10
CareerCast.com took data from the Department of Labor and Bureau of Labor Statistics and put together this list. the bureau factors in “environment, income and stress. They also considered the job growth potential for the next several years.
Here are the Top 10 jobs from their research.
1. Web developer - $75,660
2. Communications equipment mechanic - $54,710
3. Electrician - $48,250
4. Paralegal assistant - $46,680
5. Plumber - $46,660
6. Industrial machine repairer - $44,160
7. Glazier - $36,640
8. Automobile body repairer - $34,660
9. Administrative/executive assistant - $34,660
10. Bookkeeper - $34,040
You can read about more jobs at:
photo credits: flickr/vasilisvg/villaricelectrician/a good plumber - Lithia