You Did Not Win The Powerball Jackpot … Don’t Throw Your Tickets Away Yet!
So you did not win the $579,000,000; you could still be a big winner. Better check those tickets!
The jackpot winning Powerball tickets were sold in Arizona and Missouri. That does not mean you did not win. Here are the facts about last nights drawing according to ABC news.
- Winning tickets for the record Powerball jackpot worth more than $579 million were purchased in Arizona and Missouri.
- The winning numbers for the jackpot were 5, 23, 16, 22, and 29. The Powerball was 6.
- The jackpot swelled to $579.9 million yesterday, making the cash option worth $379.8.
- An additional 8,924,123 players won smaller prizes, according to Powerball's website.
- "There were 58 winners of $1 million and there were eight winners of $2 million. So a total of $74 million," said Chuck Strutt, Director of the Multi-State Lottery Association.
- Missouri Lottery officials say they will unveil what town the tickets were sold in later today.