What We Dread About the Holidays
There are things we all love about Christmas, but there are also things we dread. The best example is having to stay with relatives we aren't exactly fond of.
People were asked what they dreaded most and here are their answers:
According to a new survey, over a third of Americans will be taking a trip during the holidays that requires at least one overnight stay. Check out the top 10 things people DREAD about staying with family this time of year.
1. Being woken up before you want to be.
2. Having to wait in line to use the bathroom.
3. Getting into an argument with a relative.
4. Eating a meal made by someone who can't cook.
5. Being forced to participate in weird family traditions.
6. Your kids finding their presents early.
7. Long conversations with relatives you don't like.
8. Having to sleep on an air mattress, or on the floor.
9. Having to share a room with a relative.
10. Accidentally seeing a family member naked. Really? Does this happen a lot? Can't say I've ever experienced this one...thank goodness.