Top 10 Things We Miss Replaced by Technology
Daily Mail conducted a recent survey to find out what things we miss the most that have become antiquated because of technology improvements.
I still own a VCR player and watch my tapes, so I'm still holding onto that with my Kung Fu grip! The first time we rented a DVD, when the movie was over, my mom asked me how do you rewind the movie, ROFL!
Also of note, I found an old mixtape I made in high school a few days ago. I don't have a cassette tape player, but I'm sure it consist of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Candle Box, 2 Pac, and many other 90s artists. I still make CD mixtapes though.
The Top 10 Things We Miss Because They've Been Replaced by Technology:
1. Making mixtapes.
2. Putting photos into albums.
3. Recording TV shows on your VCR.
4. Having printed photos around the house.
5. The excitement of seeing how the photos from a roll of film turned out.
6. Handwritten letters.
7. Sending love letters.
8. Sending postcards.
9. Having a penpal.
10. Buying CDs and having a CD collection.
A few honorable mentions:
- Phone books
- Playing board games
- Disposable cameras
- Remembering phone numbers by heart