Is It Time To Change Lightbulbs?  Did you know if you break a light-bulb inside your home, it can be dangerous to you and your family?  There is mounting evidence now saying that certain light-bulbs can be toxic if they are broken indoors because of poisonous gasses released..  These bulbs are said to release up to  20x maximum allowed concentration of mercury in the air.

Some possible health risk include:

Migraines/Cluster Headaches

Fatigue

Dizziness

Seizures

So what's the answer?  It's an easy fix.  Changing out to incandescent lighting can be much safer.  So what are you waiting for?  Let's make our environment even better and safer.

source information from heathyfoodteam.com