This Week’s 92.9 The Lake Poll Results
It is that time of the week. Every Sunday morning I wake up about six, grab my coffee, grab my laptop, sit in the recliner and see what you said in our 92.9 The Lake polls. This week we covered the Zimmerman Verdict, The Rolling Stone cover and President Obama's insurance rebates. Here is what you said.
Last weeks "Not Guilty" verdict in the Zimmerman case sparked debate nation wide. Word came that the federal government was going to investigate. That does not sit well with our poll respondents. A 72% majority did not think the feds should be reviewing the case and 18% said they just want it to be over with.
Don't look to make a living selling Rolling Stone magazine in Southwest Louisiana. Over half of our respondents (61%) said they "have never and never will" buy Rolling Stone and the other 39% called the magazine a "rag." Not one respondent plans on purchasing the Rolling Stone with the Boston Bomber on the cover.
It seems that the insurance rebate checks for Southwest Louisiana must have all gotten lost in the mail. We did not get any checks and most of us (58% according to our poll results) paid more for coverage. The president said 12 million people across the nation got insurance rebate checks last year ... not one person taking this poll received an insurance rebate last year.
Thanks for taking our polls. 92.9 The Lake Lake House members get bonus points for participating and everyone lets their voice be heard. You can still participate in the polls listed above and we will have new polls next week.