Relationship Advice in 6 Sentences
There are a million books out there packed with relationship advice. If you read them all, you would probably get tons of conflicting bits of info, but here are 6 simple tips, boiled down to one sentence each!
1. It shouldn't be you two fighting against each other . . . it should be you two against the problem.
2. It's not enough to love someone, you also have to like them.
3. You can't control someone's actions, you can only control your response.
4. Imagine you're breaking up, think about what you'd regret having done wrong, then acknowledge those regrets and make them disappear.
5. If your relationship makes you LESS happy than you were on your own, it's not right for you.
6. Marry somebody who laughs at the same things you do.
And in the 'credit where credit is due department', the folks in the picture for this article are my friends Gina Cook and Erik T.from 107 JAMZ.