OLQH Closed for Gas Smell
No cafeteria jokes here. this is the second time in less than a week that a local school has been closed for 'smell.'
Last week, it was Gillis Elementary because of the smell of Lysol permeating the hallways. Today, class has been dismissed for the day at OLQH due to a gas leak.
The leak gas was discovered early this morning in a new building that is under construction.
The students have been moved to the nearby church, where they will board buses or be picked up by their parents/guardians.