Most ‘Disliked’ NFL Player — Still Michael Vick
Forbes has released it's survey of the 10 most 'disliked' NFL players and, once again, the winner/loser is -- Michael Vick.
Forbes polled 1,100 people ages 13 and up, and found that while hardcore football fans were more forgiving of Vick, the general public was not. Overall, he had a 53% disapproval rating.
Vick was followed by MANTI T'EO . . . who ended up on the San Diego Chargers despite that whole "fake girlfriend" thing that went on when he was with Notre Dame last year.
Apparently, people don't care that Manti appeared to have been the VICTIM of a hoax.
It's interesting to note that SEVEN of the Top 10 are QUARTERBACKS. And only two of them have real scandals weighing them down.
There's Vick with his dog-fighting, of course . . . and Steelers QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER, who's been accused of sexual assault several times, but never charged.
Here's the complete list:
1. Michael Vick . . . Philadelphia Eagles . . . 53%
2. Manti T'eo . . . San Diego Chargers . . . 48%
3. Ndamukong Suh . . . Detroit Lions . . . 43%
4. (tie) Ben Roethlisberger . . . Pittsburgh Steelers . . . 40%
4. (tie) Mark Sanchez . . . New York Jets . . . 40%
6. Jay Cutler . . . Chicago Bears . . . 33%
7. Tony Romo . . . Dallas Cowboys . . . 32%
8. Tom Brady . . . New England Patriots . . . 25%
9. Carson Palmer . . . Arizona Cardinals . . . 24%
10. Reggie Bush . . . Detroit Lions . . . 22%