More Random Thoughts in a Meeting
You know my disdain for meetings. Can't stand sitting in a meeting talking about work for an hour when I could be getting an hour's worth of work done. As a result of my feelings about meetings, I zone out and these random thoughts pop into my head.
Here are just a few of the things I thought about while "Guy Who Dominates the Talk at the Meeting" was going kissing butt. I mean, talking.
1. When I was a child, every time I asked how to spell a word, my parents told me to look it up in the dictionary. At the time I thought it was some kind of life lesson. But now, as an adult, I'm pretty sure they just sucked at spelling.
2. The song "happy birthday" doesn't have any verbs.
3.Our vision of what extra terrestrials to us (probing, dissecting, experimenting, destroying, etc.) is essentially what we do to everything else.
4. "AKA" is what "Also Known As" is also known as
5. Every shoe in the world is one foot long.
6.If a skill is mastered after 10,000 hours of practice, why are there so many terrible adult drivers?
7. I'm going to hell in so many different religions.
8. If i had a dollar for every woman who did not find me attractive, pretty soon they would find me attractive.