Lake Area Weekend Events
The weather has been great and there are lots of great family activities coming up this weekend. The forecast is for more nice weather right up until Sunday when we'll have about a 30% chance of rain.
Here ya go, a few big events this weekend.
Louisiana Railroad Days Festival
Thurs. 5-11 p.m., Fri. 3-11 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m.-midnight
DeQuincy Railroad Museum
400 Lake Charles Ave., DeQuincy, LA 70633
Admission is Free
- April 11, 2014 - Recurring daily until April 13, 2014
- Times: Fri. 5 p.m.- 10 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.- 11 p.m.; Sun. 11 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Location: Lake Charles Civic Center (Convention/Event Center)
- Address: 900 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles, LA 70601
- Phone: 337-310-0083
- Admission: Kids 10 and under are free; armband specials for rides at Carnival
- April 11, 2014
- Times: Starting: 7:30 PM
- Location: Prien Lake Park
- Address: 3700 West Prien Lake Road, Lake Charles, LA 70601
- Phone: 337-721-3515
- Admission: FREE