Five Tips for Dancing Impaired Guys [VIDEO]
Heather says that most guys, when they try to dance, look like a 'frog in a blender.' Women love to dance and, sadly, most guys just look foolish when they try it. Well, this may help: Here are 5 Tips for Dancing Impaired Guys!
1. Keep your chin and head up. And make sure you at least LOOK like you're having a good time.
2. Keep your elbows away from your body.
3. Don't forget to move both the upper half of your body AND the lower half. So don't just move your arms and stand still . . . or shuffle in place without moving your arms.
4. Get in the middle of the dance floor, don't stand on the fringes. People are actually MORE likely to notice your bad dancing when you're alone and awkward on the edge of the dance floor.
5. Don't try anything so crazy that you look like you're out of control or uncoordinated.
And a BONUS tip: Find a woman who is also dancing impaired!
As further proof that guys can't dance, I submit the infamous 'Twerking' video that Scott Lewis and Jacob Connor posted earlier this week.