Five Fun Facts for Friday
Trivia is my thing. I've always known a whole lot about stuff that can be of no use to anyone. Here are five fun facts for Friday. It's what George Carlin called 'Brain Lint.'
1. The only member of ZZ TOP without a beard is the drummer . . . named FRANK BEARD. Well, technically, he does have a beard in the picture, but compared to Billy Gibbons, he doesn't have a beard!
2. In the 1960s, about 15% of baby boys in the U.S. had a first name ending in the letter "n." Now it's up to 36%, thanks to the popularity of names like Aiden, Jayden, and Brayden.
3. The Cliffs Notes version of "The Scarlet Letter" outsells the actual book almost four to one.
4. The Vikings believed that in heaven there was a giant goat whose udders provided an unlimited supply of beer. I know a lot of people who seem to still believe that!
5. JODIE FOSTER speaks such perfect French that she does her own dubbing for the French versions of her movies. Please, I'm begging you. Promise me there isn't a version of 'Nell' in French.