Eight Things We All Do Wrong
Who knew there were only 8 things we all do wrong. I'd say my own personal list is much longer than just eight.
According to Reddit.com, here are the 8 things we all do wrong.
1. Using a ton of toothpaste, like the picture on the toothpaste box, instead of using the small amount you actually need. Notice the ads for toothpaste always use enough to brush a horse's teeth.
2. Thinking that the phrase, "I'm sorry you're upset" is the same as saying, "I'm sorry." Those are two very different things. I have an ex who used this all the time.
3. Sneezing into your hands instead of a tissue or your sleeve.Yeah, great. What about short sleeved shirts?
4. Only using your turn signal when you FEEL like it. Arrrrrgh!! Meanwhile 10 cars that could have gone are waiting because you're too cool to use your signal. Oops, I forgot. It is all about YOU, isn't it?
5. People who upload videos they shot on their phone vertically . . . so you get those YouTube videos with big black squares on both sides. Just turn your phone horizontally, it takes ZERO extra effort.
6. Saying, "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less." Only slightly less irritating than, 'Whatever.' Basically, when you say, 'whatever', you're really saying, 'I'm too stupid to learn the correct answer.'
7. Not letting people get off busses, trains, or elevators before getting on. Again, it's all about YOU, isn't it.
8. Cleaning your ears with Q-tips. You're actually just pushing the wax in deeper and causing bigger problems down the road. Oh, come on! What else are they for?
And those are the 8 things we all do wrong. I would add a list of things I do wrong all the time, but the internet isn't big enough.