Dumb Ways People Have Joined the Unemployment Line
There are a select group of people who do not get the concept of keeping a job. They get hired then quit or get fired for doing really stupid things.
Here are a few examples of these idiots and what they did to get fired. You'll feel like Einstein when you read what these idiots did to get fired.
Here are five stories about the dumbest ways people have been fired from jobs within a few hours of starting a new job.
1. "A new guy started at 8:00 A.M. and asked another employee if he could buy some meth. So the employee jokingly told him the boss deals meth for extra cash. The new guy asked the boss for meth . . . and was fired by 10:00 A.M."
2. "My roommate left for his new job at a burrito place. He was home less than an hour later . . . turns out he'd gotten his start date wrong and was two days late. So when he got there, he found out he'd been fired."
3. "I worked for a major computer company. A new service tech was hired, logged in on his first day, pulled out a portable hard drive, plugged it in, and started copying everything he had access to. Security escorted him out within three hours."
4. "I worked at Arby's. A new girl started, we trained her on the register, and after she handled a few customers she went out for a smoke break . . . and never came back. Turns out she'd stolen $100 from the register."
5. "I used to work at the Henry Ford Museum. A new night security guard started and within two hours, I found him drunk, sitting in the car that Ronald Reagan was hustled into when he was shot."