Cheap and Easy — Christmas Presents
I'm not saying you're cheap, but there are people we are obligated to buy for who may not be at the top of our Christmas list.
The picture has nothing to do with the story, unless you have a chimp on your shopping list, but when you find a picture of Santa and a chimp opening presents, you can't pass it up!
Here are 6 really great ideas for presents that will be appreciated and still not break the bank.
1. Put some cookie mix in a jar. Take a mason jar, layer the ingredients inside to make cookies, put a ribbon on it, and attach the baking instructions.
2. Fold some $1 bills into origami shapes. Then, if you give someone $10, it looks way cooler than just a $10 bill or a check.
3. Make a big batch of homemade cookies. No one can be totally disappointed by a ton of cookies.
4. Buy a bunch of lottery scratchers.
5. Burn a CD mix. Older relatives and coworkers might still appreciate CD mixes, and it shows that you put some thought into it. For someone younger, you can put it in a thumb drive.
6. Make a photo collage from their Instagram photos, or other photos they like. You can do it online, and have them printed cheaply at a Walgreens. Photo printing costs have gone way down since there's no real demand anymore.