Cajun Inspired Flavors We’d Like to See For National Popcorn Day
If you're in Louisiana, there's one thing you've got to know. We love our food. Love. Our. Food. And there's nothing better than putting a little cajun or creole spin on some national favorites. Like popcorn.
To help you celebrate National Popcorn Day this Sunday, January 20, I've put together a list of some flavors inspired by my beautiful home state. And whoever is in charge needs to pay attention, because, as I said before - we love our food here in Louisiana! I would buy all of these in a second.
- Steen's Syrup
- Pop Rouge
- Pralines and Cream
- Tabasco with Chocolate (yum!)
- Bananas Foster
- Hurricane (yes, the drink made famous at Pat O'Brien's)
- Bread Pudding
- King Cake - with purple, gold, and green sprinkles, of course
- Chicory, with Cream and Sugar
- Crab Boil
- Tony Chachere's Bold & Spicy
- Abita Root Beer