5 Totally Random Facts — Hugh Hefner’s Rent
Here ya go, 5 completely random facts that will gain you nothing. Still, I'll bet you didn't already know any of these.
Besides, you know you're dying to know how much Hugh Hefner pays in rent.
1. Snapple's Apple Juice doesn't have any apple in it . . . they use pears to simulate the taste of apple.
2. Iowa and Mississippi are the only two states that have never had a female governor, senator, or member of Congress.
3. Cows with names produce about 62 more gallons of milk per year. Apparently it's because cows react well to being treated with care and love . . . and people who name their cows are more likely to treat them with love.
4. Your dog causes more pollution than an SUV. That's based on the energy it takes to produce enough food to feed a dog in its lifetime.
5. HUGH HEFNER has to pay RENT at the Playboy Mansion for the area he lives in and uses for parties . . . at least $110,000-a-month or about $1.4 million every year.