5 Sure Fire Ways to Make People Think You’re a Loser
I'm sure there are more than 5, but there's only so much room on the internet.
I didn't make these up, so if you get all offended, blame the folks that took the poll. On the other hand, if you do all 5 of these, you might want to think about getting rid of at least one or two.
Here we go:
1. Yoga pants or sweatpants with the word "sexy" on the butt. - Bottom line here (pun only slightly intended) is this: If you have to tell people you're sexy, you're not.
2. T-shirts that say, "Keep calm and . . . " then something corny.- Frankly, this wore thin two years ago. T-Shirts that have sayings on them should never be worn for more than about 3 days.
3. A sticker of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes peeing on something.- If you define who you are by the make of car or truck you drive...
4. An old crappy car with giant chrome wheels. Yeah, we've never seen that, have we?
5. A dog in a purse. - It's not even cool for Paris Hilton. It's one of those 'hey! Look at me!' things. People may look at you, but they're thinking, 'Jerk.'